Every Boot Style Is in This Winter, and Free People Has Them All

I know winter is the season for boots, but it's not every year that all boot styles are treated equally. I've been seeing so many: There are lug-sole boots in both combat and Chelsea styles, but I'm also seeing square-toe ankle boots, knee-highs, and Western cowboy boots as well. If you're as excited as I am and want some variation in your rotation, I'll let you in on a little secret: Free People's boot collection covers all the categories, and it's really good. Of course, it has all your favorite brands, but its in-house label, We The Free, features handcrafted shoes by a small family-run factory in Portugal, using leather that’s been tanned with natural pigments like tree bark and adheres to centuries-old tradition. I shopped out the best finds—I promise you're going to want to see these.

Up next: Everything I want from Free People's once-in-a-blue-moon sale



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3nshUdP

Post a Comment

0 Comments