I Use Amazon for Random Items, But My Friend Says Their Fashion Picks Are Fire

Like a lot of people, I rely heavily on Amazon. I buy gifts from Amazon. I buy cleaning supplies from Amazon. I buy random household items, beauty products, and books from Amazon. Let's just say my Prime account gets put to good use and leave it at that…. There’s only one category of items that I’ve never ordered from Amazon—clothes. I don’t even have a good reason for it; I guess I just never considered the retail giant to be a good place to buy on-trend pieces, but my friend convinced me their fashion picks are on point. After taking the time to explore the clothing category, searching it high and low for the best items, I can confidently say that I was wrong. I was way wrong, because I stumbled upon some seriously good fashion finds, including (but not limited to) chic slip dresses, trendy tops, and elevated accessories. Don’t believe me? Keep scrolling to see 30 items you’ll want to add to your cart immediately. I know I did. 
A satin midi dress is made even better when it comes in this olive green color. 
A classic cable-knit cardigan for your consideration.
We love high-rise wide leg denim. 
Start shopping for spring and summer dresses now. 
We love the silhouette (and the color) of this comfy sweater. 
Statement-making bike shorts will up your athleisure game.
A comfy pair of track pants that will match everything.
This satin bag is elegant and on-trend.
An oversized denim jacket is a must-have. 
You can never go wrong with a classic Hanes tee. 
Use this as a hair scarf or tie it around one of your bags for an elevated accessory. 
A classic longline blazer is a staple of every closet. 
Put your Amazon Prime account to good use and order this designer sweater. 
These heels will quickly become your go-to work shoe. 
Talk about statement sleeves. We think we're in love.
For less than $50, this top-handle bag is a steal.
Everyone needs a basic workout tank. 
This shirt jacket is just how we like them—plaid and oversized. 
Reviewers say this crewneck sweater is oh-so-soft. 
Pair the sweater with these matching cropped sweater pants. 
A chic (and warm) jacket to carry you through spring.
No one will ever know this bag cost less than $50. 
We love investing in a good pair of jeans.
This is proof that scrunchies can be chic.
Here's a top that works just about anywhere.
Yes, you can even get trendy summer shorts on Amazon.
Pair this top with sweatpants or high-waisted jeans.
Tennis ball green is one of the 5 biggest color trends of the year (just saying...).  
A neutral pair of mules will go with everything. 

Next, 25 cool fashion finds I'm obsessing over right now. 



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2OunWPw

Post a Comment

0 Comments