I'm Calling It: This Cool Handbag Will Be Everywhere This Summer

I'm well-versed in what's trending. I scroll social media all day long (@ my manager, I swear it's research), am subscribed to basically every fashion newsletter, and browse retail sites into the wee hours of the night. So when I tell you something's about to blow up, I know what I'm talking about. 

Remember the Coach Tabby bag that every fashion person on Instagram was carrying earlier this year that's now sold out everywhere? Ahem, I saw that coming. Well, if you loved that one, you're going to lose it over the pieces from the designer's latest collection, the Quilties. The collection boasts bright, puffy shoulder bags that are beyond perfect for your summer 'fits. And I'd say the items from the drop are going to sell out fast.Keep scrolling to shop them all plus more favorites from Coach. 



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3jsMlSo

Post a Comment

0 Comments