Every Accessory on My Wish List Right Now Is Goals—See for Yourself

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one editor, staffer, or influencer shares their top 30 must-haves or current wish-list items.

There’s nothing like checking myself out in the mirror after putting together an outfit and realizing it’s actually really chic. Cut to me being overly impressed with myself and walking out the door with the confidence of an athlete who just won a championship game. It doesn’t matter if the ’fit is a matching set or a pair of jeans styled with my favorite sleeveless top; it’s always the accessories that make the look worthy of a 10-out-of-10 score.

It’s easy to wear the same gold jewelry, black handbag, and white sneakers every day, but it’s a hell of a lot more fun to switch it up. I’m currently eyeing so many accessories ranging from timeless (hello, leather sandals) to trendy (I’m looking at you, Gen Z phone charm)—30 accessories to be exact. Now is also probably a good time to mention every single item is under $200.

I already own this cute bag in ivory, but this green color is just… wow.
Has anyone else noticed that round-frame sunglasses have replaced classic aviators?
Going on a beach vacation? Don't forget to pack a hat to keep the sun off your face.
I want one in every color.
This tote sparks joy.
These black-and-white slides are so chic.
I bought quite a few bikinis in pink prints this year, so I pretty much need this Jacquemus bucket hat to style with them.
They're sneakers. They're espadrilles. They're both.
Add some color to your jewelry collection. You won't regret it.
The perfect sandals for all your floral dresses.
Yep, still into micro-bags.
I always keep a few cute tote bags around for when I'm carrying a tiny handbag. They come in handy at the farmers market, beach, and grocery store too.
This baby-blue shade is perfect for summer.
Just big enough for all the essentials.
There are endless ways to wear a silk scarf, including as a top.
I'm very into the retro vibe of these sneakers.
It's impossible to be in a bad mood while wearing this cheerful necklace.
A swimwear look is no longer complete without a sarong. I also love tying them in my hair on a windy day.
Cue the That '70s Show theme song.
Terry is the fabric of the season.
Now all I need is a pop of color on my toes.
When I'm in the mood to make a statement, a sunglasses chain does the trick.
Faux collars have been an editor favorite for awhile now. This one would look so cute over a white button-down.
These kitten heels come in three other colors, and at $40 a pair, they're tempting me to purchase one of each.
The easiest way to buy into the crochet trend.
Sometimes even accessories need to be accessorized.
Gen Z made me do it.
I don't go anywhere without a silk scrunchie. Period.
Something fun to wear on vacation.

Next up, the summer travel capsule wardrobe for fashion people



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/36d91yd

Post a Comment

0 Comments