Margot Robbie's Pink Airport Luggage Is About to Sell Out at Nordstrom

Typically when we identify what celebrities are wearing, we zero in on key pieces our readers are most interested in: shoes, jeans, handbags, and the like. Today, however, we're switching things up because I just spotted the chicest suitcase I've ever seen courtesy of Margot Robbie. 

Photographed at the Sydney airport, Robbie put on her best Barbie pink travel outfit, including a vintage '90s Chanel blazer that coordinated perfectly with her luggage. Naturally, she finished the outfit with some more Chanel pieces, including a logo belt and cap-toe shoes. Oh how I wish I looked that chic at the airport. Scroll down to shop Margot Robbie's pink luggage. 

On Margot Robbie: SteamLine Luggage The Entrepreneur 20-Inch Rolling Carry-On ($550) and The Entrepreneur Small Hatbox ($295); vintage Chanel blazer; Chanel belt and shoes
Come on Barbie, let's go party. 
I can't get enough of Barbie-inspired pieces. 
This Amazon dupe comes highly rated. 
This will guarantee you're the chicest traveler at the airport. 
This slightly different pink hue is super cute as well. 
I love this brand's vintage vibe. 
I suddenly need a striped suitcase in my life. 
Pretty luggage is so underrated. 
Another fantastic option with a retro vibe. 

Next, 5 chic trends Italian women are fixated on



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/RlqHA76

Post a Comment

0 Comments